REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION LAW
We have been providing support for more than 20 years to developers, construction companies and private investors in the implementation of real estate - investment projects in Spain. Our expertise arises from a long track record of advising clients in complex financial transactions for funds, developers and hotel companies. In particular, our offices in Palma de Mallorca, Gran Canaria and Barcelona are highly esteemed by investors seeking an all-round 360 degree service. We support and ensure our clients’ transactions both in the fields of general law and taxation. A detailed legal real estate audit is part of any of our transactions.
Please refer to our guide "The 100 Questions & Answers on Spanish real estate law." Here you will find a resumé of the most important questions and answers on real estate law.
Our expertise covers both Private Construction Law and Public Construction Law, where we assist in procedures and their implementation for project developers, etc.
For hotel companies, golf courses including operators, our product range includes :
- Operating agreements, in particular rental, lease and management contracts
- Project development of new hotels, including construction law issues
- Consultancy in the renovation of existing hotel facilities
- Sale of hotel properties
- Structuring of sale-and-leaseback or sale-and-maage-back contracts
- Structuring of investments in hotel companies
- Acquisition, including antitrust examination, restructuring and company start-ups
- Financing agreements
- Obtaining mortgages and other collateral warranties as well as cross-collateralization
- Optimizationoftheagreementstructureswithregardtolandtransfertaxand other taxes